Ride with Winded in the El Tour De Mesa
Saturday, April 1, 2017.
Register before March 18, 2017 to avoid $35 late fee!
Ride 72 or 28 miles or
FUN RIDE (4 or 8 miles)
Exercise your right to breathe for Asthma!
We ride to make a difference for kids. Many families, teachers and coaches are uneducated about asthma. Help us educate children, opening doors for them to receive proper treatment and the ability to exercise- and breathe while doing so!
Making a generous donation allows us to provide asthma education material to schools, fund exercise induced asthma research projects, and spread asthma awareness.
Remember that it only takes a second to make a world of difference. Watch your contribution deliver big results. Thank you for your support!
To ride for The Winded Foundation in the 2017 El Tour, cyclists pay a $110 Entry Fee plus collect a minimum $250 or more in contributions for The Winded Foundation. Contributions paid to The Winded Foundation may be tax-deductible as allowable by the I.R.S.
- Event Entry
- Event T-shirt
- Electronically-timed Finish
- SAG & First Aid Support
- Event Medallion upon finishing
- Annual subscription to Tail Winds newspaper
- Entry into El Tour Bike, Fitness and Health Expo
- Event poster
- Results printed in Tail Winds newspaper and/or online at www.perimeterbicycling.com
All Team Winded fundraisers receive:
- Full cycling concierge support from Team Winded
- Friday Night : Pasta Dinner at the Team Winded Pits/RV
- Team Winded T-shirt and Water bottle
- Sag support not only from Tour De Mesa but from Team Winded as well
- Team Winded U23/juniors will assist you in your ride if you desire, helping you go from start to finish.
- Mechanic available Friday evening
Fundraising Level Benefits
Collect $250 or more in contributions and receive these additional benefits.
- $250 – TW Tshirt, Water Bottle, and Zevlin gift basket
- $500 – TW Tshirt, Water Bottle, Oakleys and Zevlin gift basket
- $750 – TW Tshirt, Water Bottle, Oakleys, Giro helmet and Zevlin gift basket
- $1000 – TW Tshirt, Water Bottle, Oakleys, Giro helmet and Zevlin gift basket and a Tour Conquistador